Thursday, February 2, 2012

God Changes Me


I’m working in Laguna before; I’m seeking the presence of God. But I didn’t find Him on that place. When I’m going back to my province after vacation, God call me in Destiny Ministry International Lucena. The God call me like what He did to Abraham. On Genesis 24:7 – The Lord, the God of heaven, brought me from the home of my father and the land from my relatives, and he solemnly promised me that he would give this land to my descendants.
The time may past we go to UP Los Baños, the event was cross culture. And because of that event the Canadian visit on our church of DMI Lucena. God make me know Zabby and she pray for my bitterness, we both crying because of my wounds from the past. I repent and obey His calling, and because of I obey Him, and He talk with me that I receive the joy, protection and freedom. To confirm what I receive, we go to again in UP Los Baños where the event is family day and the Canadian was there. On 2 Peter 1:19-21 – So we are even more confident of the message proclaimed by the prophets. You will do well to pay attention to it, because it is like a lamp shining in a dark place until the Day dawns and the light of the morning star shines in your hearts. Above all else, however, remember that no one can explain by himself a prophecy in the Scriptures. For no prophetic message ever came just form the will of man, but men were under the control of the Holy Spirit as they spoke the message that came from God. So it is true that I receive the joy, protection and freedom from God. And also He makes me whole, and He said that I’m a princess and a beloved daughter.
After that on last November 25, 2011, I experience Encountering God’s Retreat at DMI Lucena. And this is the start of God’s aligning to my life; I feel the anointing and the very presence of God, He makes me a new born said on 2 Corinthians 5 :17 – When anyone is joined to Christ, he is a new being; the old is gone, the new has come. He give me a new name, Strong, it’s like what He did to Jacob on Genesis 32:28 – Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with men and have overcome.” And I receive fruit and gift of the holy spirit that said on Galatians 5:22 – But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control. God give me a wisdom to His word and teach me how to devotion with Him. And because of knowing His truth, I was start to devotion. He teaches me every day and makes my heart to forgive and forget that said on Matthew 6:14-15 – For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you. But if you do not forgive men their sins, your Father will not forgive your sins.
God did many miracles to me and His plan will make changes fast, this is the alignment of God.