Thursday, February 2, 2012

Revelation from God



After knowing the news of someone who died last night, God reveal me the book of Jeremiah chapter 6 on last January 24, 2012, Tuesday morning. I read the whole chapter 6 and I found verse 11 and 21. On Jeremiah 6:21 – Therefore thus said the Lord, behold, I will lay stumbling blocks before this people, and the fathers and the sons together shall fall upon them; the neighbor and his friend shall perish. This was happen to the person that I know. Her third child and husband were already died. But before it will happen to her husband, I and Hanna had a plan to visit them and to pray. I know that God had anger to her but I didn’t control it. On Jeremiah 6:11 – Therefore I am full of the fury of the Lord; I am weary with holding in.

And I read the verse for the day from the calendar that I bought from National Books Store. On Exodus 20:5 – I the Lord your God am a jealous God. God is not only the God’s of love, He is a jealous God. We need to ignore our covetousness or selfish desire. God’s will is the only one good for us, not our own will or other persons will. If we will obey Him, He will bless you, your family and friends.